Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Billesley Manor Hotel
The health, safety and well-being of all of employees, guests and third-party visitors is, as always, the upmost priority. As they adapt our operations to control the spread of Covid-19 they make the following commitment to all so that when you're ready to travel again, they will be ready to welcome you.
Facilities are open except sauna & steam room.
• Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitising regimes across all departments and bedrooms with particular focus on hand contact points
• Provision of additional hand sanitising stations throughout the business • Disinfectant wipes are available to all guests at reception
• All staff have received Covid-19 awareness training
• All staff have signed a daily health declaration and undertake a daily temperature check prior to commencing work • All staff are provided with their own personal hand sanitising gel
• There is enhanced provision and access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
• Every hotel will receive an independent third-party assessment by Environmental Health Professionals to verify Covid-19 standards are fully implemented