Stonehouse Court nr Stroud, Cotswolds
Classic Cotswold Manor House set in the Stroud Valley
17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley
OPL Exclusive details
From £39.40 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £52 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Garden view room and receive:
- Cream Tea with Champagne on arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- Late check out at 12 noon
- Please note Garden View rooms do not twin.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in six acres of rolling grounds and yet conveniently located within easy reach of the M5.
- Impressive wood panelled main house reception / lounge area
- Dine in The Court Brasserie
- Take a cruise along the Stroudwater Navigation
- Stunning 17th Century manor house
- Perfect for exploring nearby Cotswold villages
- Although situated in its own grounds the hotel is just a 100 yards or so from the main A419 road.
- "Garden view" rooms are located in the newer garden wing which is accessed via a short undercover walkway from the main house.
How to find Stonehouse Court
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Sat & Sun
6.30pm-9.30pm Bar & Lounge
2pm- 5pm daily
We are delighted to offer our guests free car parking at the Stonehouse Court.
Unfortunately we do not have disabled facilities.
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Children up to 16 years of age are £20 per night B&B paid on departure. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 extra beds.
Cots provided on request.
History of the hotel
Stonehouse Court Hotel has always been closely related to the History of Stonehouse, for it was the Manor House that controlled the surrounding estates under the feudal system of the time. A settlement at Stonehouse is recorded in the Domesday Book. In Anglo-Saxon it was known as Stanhus and the rights and tenements of the Manorial Lordship were granted to William D'Ow by his cousin William the Conqueror.
Dogs are not permitted at the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: